Olbia, in the industrial area, a few minutes from the commercial industrial port and the numerous services that the aforementioned area offers, we offer 2 lots of building land, with intended use D / G5.
The volumes are as follows:
– lot 1: area of 2,000 m2, maximum height of the building 12 m, buildable area 3,600 m2;
– lot 2: area of 3,000 m2, maximum height of the building 18 m, buildable area 5,500 m2.
These lots are adjacent to an already built multifunctional structure, the latter with a volume of 2,400 m2 on the ground floor and 1,500 m2 on the basement floor. All of which can be purchased in bulk or in fractions.
The industrial area of Olbia is part of the Special Economic Zone (Zes), i.e. that geographical area well delimited in its borders for which the Region of Sardinia offers companies that give life to new businesses convenient administrative and tax advantages, such as:
– Reduction of 50% of the income tax deriving from the carrying out of the activity (IRES), for a period of 7 years;
– A tax credit of up to 100 million for new investments, the latter extending to the purchase and expansion of properties instrumental to investments;
– Tax credit that can be combined with the Mezzogiorno bonus;
– Single authorization to start economic activities and halving of procedural terms.
Possibility of building hotels, shopping centres, department stores, business centres/conference rooms, discotheques, cinemas.
With a view to a multi-storey building, you will be able to enjoy a wonderful sea view over the Gulf of Olbia.
Sale price Euro 600,000.00
Position indicated incorrect for privacy reasons.
More information will be provided at our office.